- Brittany Colwell – Senior Manager – joining Rehmann in 2013, Colwell provides tax planning, tax consulting, estate and gift tax preparation, and international tax preparation services to individuals, closely-held businesses and pass-through entities
- Umer Amin – Assurance In-Charge
- Owen Best – Assurance In-Charge
- Sarah Carter – Advisory & Tax Senior
- Casey Henehan – Assurance Manager
- Lauren Mietkiewicz – Assurance Manager
- Katie Sabo – Advisory & Tax Senior
- Ally Salow – Assurance In-Charge
- Nicole Truitt – Assurance Senior
- Kati Vinnay – Client Support Manager
- Lisa Waldron – Government Solutions Senior
- Kyndle Wolfinger – Advisory & Tax Senior
Rehmann and its associates deliver forward-thinking results to clients with its progressive service model to provide satisfaction and confidence. It has grown to become one of the largest financial services and advisory firms, with nearly 900 associates in Michigan, Ohio and Florida. Rehmann’s associates are committed to working collaboratively to cultivate ideas, service and experience.
Rehmann is a fully integrated financial services and advisory firm that provides accounting and assurance, comprehensive technology, accounting and human resource solutions, specialized consulting and wealth management services. For more than 75 years, Rehmann has provided forward-thinking solutions, making it our duty to anticipate our clients’ daily and future needs. Rehmann has nearly 900 associates in Michigan, Ohio and Florida. Rehmann is an independent member of Nexia International, offering clients a global approach. Find us online at rehmann.com.