Business Eligibility Requirements*:
An eligible business is a for-profit business or non-profit business that meets the following criteria:
- Has 1-100 employees (including full time, part-time, and owner(s) on a worldwide basis) at the time of application.
- Is in an industry that demonstrates it is affected by the “Gatherings and Face Mask Order” or “Order” issued by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services on December 7, 2020 taking effect on December 9, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. through December 20, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. and the order taking effect on November 18, 2020 entitled gatherings and face mask order that it rescinded and replaced.
- Has demonstrated a need for working capital to support payroll expenses, rent, mortgage payments, utility expenses, or other similar expenses.
- Demonstrates an income loss as a result of the Gatherings and Face Mask Order as determined by the local and nonprofit economic development organization representing the County in which an eligible business is located.
- Is not a live music and entertainment venue that is eligible for the Michigan Stages Survival Grant funds under SB748 Section 401.
*Eligibility requirements subject to change based on MSF Board approval.